The Adonis College Of Nursing admission process is streamlined into our 5-step Admissions Procedure to help you stay on track toward reaching your ultimate career goals. To be considered for admission, you will need to provide the following:
Adonis College Of Nursing 5-step Admissions Procedure
1. Completed online application – with application non-refundable fee for PN – $50
2. Submit the two (2) reference letters.
3. Submit 400 words essay on Nursing and Emerging Technology.
4. Request an official copy of your high school or GED transcript, and the prerequisites transcript to be sent to our school at:
Adonis College Of Nursing Admissions
1313 East Sibley
Dolton, IL 60419
5. Schedule the PN pre-entrance test: Plan for 3 ½ hours to complete this test. Note: there is a $100 nonrefundable fee for administration of the entrance exam. (PN Only)
When all the above have been fulfilled, the application will be forwarded to the Adonis College Of Nursing Admissions Committee. You will then receive one of the following notifications:
- Accepted into program
- Accepted into program with condition
- Accepted for waiting list
All qualified Adonis College Of Nursing applicants will be considered for admission without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, disabilities, sexual orientation or age. Reasonable accommodations for needs of qualified applicants with disabilities will be made upon request. The School provides equal opportunity to all qualified applicants. However, every effort is made to select the best overall applicant in terms of academic and testing performance and personal qualities assessed during the scheduled interview including warmth, kindness, compassion and demonstrated commitment to community service.